Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Teaching table enhancements

#1 User is online   paulg 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2020-March-24, 07:40

I know it's not the time for enhancements but I'll just mention these features as they are not in the HTML5 release of BBO and I seem to remember them working 'in the old days'. As more clubs start to consider teaching online they may become more useful.

If the host is sitting at a seat at a teaching table, they cannot see kibitzer chat. For someone taking a lesson this is inconvenient.

A host cannot resend a hand to a table. For example, to go back and start a hand again, there is no way to resend it and you just have to undo what has happened.

Not a priority.

Cheers

Paul
The Beer Card

I don't work for BBO and any advice is based on my BBO experience over the decades

#2 User is offline   armantt2k 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2021-December-29, 16:01

View Postpaulg, on 2020-March-24, 07:40, said:

I know it's not the time for enhancements but I'll just mention these features as they are not in the HTML5 release of BBO and I seem to remember them working 'in the old days'. As more clubs start to consider teaching online they may become more useful.

If the host is sitting at a seat at a teaching table, they cannot see kibitzer chat. For someone taking a lesson this is inconvenient.

A host cannot resend a hand to a table. For example, to go back and start a hand again, there is no way to resend it and you just have to undo what has happened.

Not a priority.

Cheers

Paul

Reply I got when asking this Question elsewhere in the Forum was to go to History, then My Table, find the last hand played and Export it to the Table.
Of course this only works if you have complete the hand so it appears in your History. So not what exactly what either of us asked for.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users