BBO Discussion Forums: BBO App on an IPad Need help downloading - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BBO App on an IPad Need help downloading Need help downloading

#1 User is offline   jr236100 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2022-March-11, 13:48

I was playing in a sanctioned ACBL game, it kept cutting out, every 30 sec. So after a few hands, the director had to find a sub.
I uninstalled BBO , and reinstalled it . The problem is that it does not have my new BBO username . It is using an old user name of mine , which I rarely played under , about 10 years . And I want to delete it. I would have been happy to use it, but nobody could tell me how to keep it .
When I try to sign in BBO for a Sanctioned game and my partner invites me to play , with my new user name of March / April/ 2020 , it tells her that I am not on line .But I am on line .
I have tried again to download BBO, it just wants my old user in there . I do not know how to fix the problem .
I need help asap.

#2 User is offline   jr236100 

• Pip

Posted 2022-March-11, 13:50

I need help with above problem.

#3 User is offline   jr236100 

• Pip

Posted 2022-March-11, 13:51

When can I expect a reply.

#4 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2022-March-17, 01:13

It sounds like you're logging in as invisible. When you're on the login screen, uncheck the "Invisible" option.

If it auto-fills your old username, simply delete it and enter your current name. If you check "Remember me" it should remember the last username you used.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users