BBO Discussion Forums: Only 1 Partner can Register for BBO Game - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Only 1 Partner can Register for BBO Game

#1 User is offline   pfhcsh 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2022-March-29, 13:25

My partner and I are both BBO members. When we are both logged in, my partner can register us for a BBO game. How, I am not able to successfully register us for a BBO game. The system gives me a message about my partner not accepting my invitation. What could possibly be the problem? I don't have this problem with any other partner I play with on BBO.

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2022-March-30, 05:47

View Postpfhcsh, on 2022-March-29, 13:25, said:

My partner and I are both BBO members. When we are both logged in, my partner can register us for a BBO game. How, I am not able to successfully register us for a BBO game. The system gives me a message about my partner not accepting my invitation. What could possibly be the problem? I don't have this problem with any other partner I play with on BBO.

It's possible that your partner accidentally put you on Ignore, which means your invitations to him are automatically rejected. If you tell me his username we can check if this is the case. Or, you can ask your partner to make sure he doesn't see your profile as "Ignored", and move you to "Followed" instead.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users