BBO Discussion Forums: In Robot World games, robot remains delcarer - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

In Robot World games, robot remains delcarer In Robot World games, robot remains delcarer

#1 User is offline   loislmb 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-December-06, 11:04

I've played some games in Robot World recently, and when my robot is in declarer's seat, the robot plays. I thought that BBO automatically made human the declarer to play the hand. If there is a way to change this, please give detailed instructions. Thanks

#2 User is offline   smerriman 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2021-December-06, 15:17

It depends on what type of tournament you are playing. Robot Reward tournaments, for example, are not human-declare (and that's a big part of the strategy).

It will say 'Human declares when dummy' in the tournament description section if it applies to that tournament. You can't control this yourself.

#3 User is online   pilowsky 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2021-December-06, 15:20

You seem to have discovered ACBL (Classic).

I don't know why they call them "Classic" except that in Australia, the word can have a slang meaning when something absolutely ridiculous happens that leaves you shaking your head and wondering why anyone would come up with such a crazy idea you might shake your head and remark: "Good grief, absolutely classic".

Come to think of it, that's probably the reason.
Non legit hoc

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users