BBO Discussion Forums: "An error has occurred. Table closing" - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

"An error has occurred. Table closing"

#1 User is offline   bobade 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-October-10, 21:15

When playing over the past couple of days - free tournaments and challenges, so far - my play on a board has been frequently interrupted by the table closing and the error message in a yellow box on the screen: "An error has occurred. Table Closing"

Is it possible this is a problem with my system (router, PC, or antivirus/firewall software), or is this certainly a Bridge Base problem?

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2021-October-12, 09:21

This is usually a problem at the server end (it means the robot crashed). But it shouldn't happen frequently.

#3 User is offline   nwken 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-October-13, 22:53

I just got it today (Oct. 13) when playing the Free Daylong Tournament.
On Board 7, when I tried to lead the ten of hearts from the board, it crashed me out of the tournament with the following message:

"An error has occurred. Table closing. GIB Ask Failed: ERROR(1): GIB Error: HTTP Issue: Status: 502"

How did I get the exact text? The error was repeatable! I resumed the tournament, again tried to play the 10 of hearts, and again got the message. This time I took a screen capture. On my third attempt, I led the queen of hearts instead, and was able to continue the tournament.

I hope this information helps.

Ken

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users