Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

teams ... prepared hands import?

#1 User is offline   ASHhoki 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-August-21, 16:04

Hello. I have searched 'teaching table' for possible solution. I want to play teams with friends using a set of boards already played, e.g. Bermuda Bowl. If not that a single table and at the end we compare with World Champs. Teaching table looked possible as I though one must be able to load a prepared set of hands? How do I get that set into 'my folder'? Would all hands have to be constructed in editor? Thank you.

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2021-August-22, 01:04

Sorry, we don't currently provide a way for ordinary users to load prepared hands into team games.

#3 User is online   paulg 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2021-August-22, 01:42

I think barmar is saying that you cannot load BBO Vugraph hands into team games in the same way that you can use them at a normal table.

However you can upload your own hands for use in a team game BUT you will not get comparisons with the original Vugraph in the BBO results, you will have to do that manually later.

You can find BBO Vugraph hands in the right format at https://www.bridgeba...h_archives.php. Just download the LIN files.

This video shows how to upload LIN files to a folder so that you can use them for a team match - https://youtu.be/hEOTuNR1OBQ (the BBO bug mentioned was fixed last year).

When you create the team match, you can used saved hands rather than random.
The Beer Card

I don't work for BBO and any advice is based on my BBO experience over the decades

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users