Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Thank You, BBO (and ACBL)

#1 User is offline   bixby 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2020-April-11, 09:23

I just want to say a big THANK YOU to BBO for being our home for bridge during the COVID-19 pandemic. I have been on BBO for a long time, so it's not new for me, but I really appreciate the way BBO has stepped up during the crisis:

I appreciate the way BBO and ACBL have teemed up to provide the Support-Your-Clubs games, and also how they expanded the number of such games (including a daylong game) after members pointed out that the initial one-game-a-day schedule was insufficient. I want to be able to support my local club and this is a great way to do it. Kudos to both BBO and ACBL.

I appreciate the way BBO has added capacity as the big influx of additional players made things slow. I am sure that BBO is working to improve things further in this regard.

I haven't played in them, but I understand that BBO and ACBL are allowing actual club games to happen on BBO -- another great idea.

And just generally I am happy to have a place to continue to play bridge while F2F bridge is impossible.

So way to go, BBO! And ACBL too. BBO, I hope you are making lots of money from the influx of additional players -- you deserve it. And please do use some of the money to add further capacity as things are still a bit slow at peak times.

Thank you, BBO!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users