• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BBO programme freezing

#21 User is offline   matttrumps 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-August-15, 15:15

When the ads start to load, my screen freezes. I can log in but when I go to the next page, (solitaire competitive bbo prime casual etc) I get an off centered ad or no ad at all and NOTHING works. Then the twirly thing comes on forever. Can you block my ads also? thank you

#22 User is offline   MarkGraber 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-August-29, 13:57

I'm not sure if this is the same problem or something different, but I've had MANY instances while playing "Casual" games with friends, and also during ACBL events, where the screen is frozen during the bidding or play of the hand. You click on a bid or a card to play, and it just doesn't move instantly, as it usually does. Then after a variable gap of seconds ( 5 - 45) the bid\card finally is displayed, and sometimes the gap is long enough that the player has been ejected from the game. We play on latest-generation laptops or iPads, with 4G internet using wireless connections; upload speeds when tested can be as low as 5 MB/sec, but are usually higher.

I have never had the problem while using my desktop iMac which is connected via Ethernet, so a much faster web experience.

Is this all due to slow wireless connections?

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users